Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Free Write, Week 7 (make-up)

"Your eyes hazel, my miles"

I.  Strophe


Your eyes hazel, my miles
million miles, are yours
Yours are a hazel million miles,
Your eyes are a hazel
eyes are a miles,
Your eyes a million hazel

your boyfriend Do you say? Do I
wanna be you me you me
girl I be your love you
Hey, little be you say? Do
your boyfriend Sweet you babe? What be
little girl I be your babes? What

II.  Antistrophe


Others to others be and be
to be tasted, be swallowed, and
books swallowed, to be
to some chewed, to be
books digested and be

III.  Epode


death dies to wounds; weariness,
Love It replenishes It errors
natural replenish It weariness, withering,
death don't how to its
never betrays.  Illness and withering,
a natural dies, we dies how error dies
a death. Dies source. Blindness, we dies
of illness, replenish of tarnishing to its source.
It and illness never It of wounds; replenish dies
never dies death.  Dies blindness withering,
It death.  Its dies of and of
because we know of It and death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home