Monday, November 28, 2011

Junkyard Quotes 1-4, Week 12 (make-up)

"This is a moment I've dreaded.  I wish I could do this forever.  I can't, though, but I'm not retiring.  Writers don't retire, and I'll always be a writer."  (Andy Rooney)

"We were inspired to buy a gong because Keith Moon had a gong."  (student, 10, from the School of Rock)

"Oh a false clock tries to tick out my time
to disgrace, distract, and bother me,
and the dirt of gossip blows into my face,
and the dust of rumors covers me,
but if the arrow is straight
and the point is slick,
it can pierce through dust no matter how thick.
So I'll make my stand
and remain as I am
and bid thee farewell and not give a damn."  (Bob Dylan, "Restless Farewell")

"Why are you here in this time?"  (from Misfits)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home